ipetition

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Serious thinking...

I had just started my new blog about a week ago. It is called Kakkoii or cool in Japanese language. I had asked my friend who is a lecturer in Unimas for the names, as she went to Japan to study.

It is more for me to do my small business plus, everyone seems to do their business via the internet nowadays. I have to admit, it is the cheapest and easiest. I finally found my business style.

You see, I was in MLM marketing for few years. It was a good company, but I guess I don't really like the ideas of going around town looking for your business prospect aka downline, I'm not saying the product or the business plan sucks but, if I myself CAN'T convince myself, how am I going to convince others to join me as my downline. Most of the times, I don't get the idea at all. That is my perfect melancholy doing their analysing and assessing. Too much sometimes and it gets me nowhere.

However, ever since I got myself a laptop and broadband, I spent most of time in front of my "lappy" browsing. First few month was spent in Facebook, updating status, photos even blogging through Facebook Notes applications. Then, I was not really thinking of starting any business, more on using Facebook to look for old friends.

Now, I know how powerful the internet in helping small business owner to promote and market their products. Imagine this, you don't have to look for shop to display your items, you just need a good digital camera, irregardless what brand, snap2, upload and "walla" you're done. Great isn't it.

I asked for feedback from friends and colleague on how to make my blog interesting. In fact this is a new template, as one of my colleague was mentioned on how dark this blog was then.

Oh well, just for info, this goes to whoever is reading this... Kakkoii!! blog, is not only selling second hand accesories, but soon you will see other cool stuff as well. Just keep on checking the blog ya... I'm telling you, you're gonna loved it.

Got to sign off now. See you guys in my next entry.

Till then


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin