ipetition

Monday, September 7, 2009

Puasa

Puasa or Posa as Sarawakian would say it..

Some will start berpuasa when they reach 7 years old, some earlier, some later. Me, I can't recall when exactly did I start fasting. I know it is fasting time, when Mom will ask us not to take our usual afternoon bath which we have to take everytime we got back from school. You see, I went to school by truck, police truck to be exact, imagine when everyone is in the truck, OMG, the sweat, the after school smell, mind you, it's not Issey Miyake smell... No... No...

But then, we still have to wash our own uniform eventhough we can't bathe, as we only have one at that time. Oh well, Mom did that on purpose as she doesn't want us to drink while taking our bath..

Pelik right? I always questioned my mom action, WHY???

I can break my fast behind her back anytime... hehehhehe (devil grin)

I did that once. Eksyen nak check air, terus minum, hahahhaha.... but I continue fasting after that (I didn't tell my mom of course)

Anyway... that was ages ago.......

Now, dah besar, dah tua bangka kata orang, surely I won't be doing the "curi-curi minum" right..

I observe fasting month as the best muslim I could, I'm not saying that it is hard to fast, but there are Terms and Conditions tagged to fasting or the only thing we will get at the end of day is just plain hunger and thirst. I don't want that, and I believe you don't want that too right.

Puasa is about cleansing our mind, body and soul.

I used to break my fast in the evening by drinking "tonnes" of water, but now dah insaf... hahha
ne dapat nak makan mun dah kenyang aik nak....

I ran out of ideas dah... see you next entry...









No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin