ipetition

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Accident. Almost.


It was raining heavily around 5 something today. Around 5.40pm, I went to my car, start the engine and drive.

But, instead of using my normal route, I used the ones to Rubber road and turn right after the traffic light.

I consider myself a good driver and I trust only my driving ok.

Then it happened.

I was on the Satok bridge, in front of me there's this white kancil, and traffic jam as usual..I had wanted to brake but guess what, instead of stopping I made a 180 degree turn with my car facing the right side (from Satok area).

Luckily I didn't stop in the middle of the double line, it couldn't been worse. Want to know what comes to mind, nothing.

If the car behind me were fast, I won't be telling you this as I will be hospitalised. Alhamdulillah.

I manage to gain my composure, turn my car and drive back home. My hand was shaking all the way but Alhamdulillah it didn't affect my driving.

I have to say I was lucky in the sense that nobody was rushing to go back. Alhamdulillah.


1 comment:

Ida BorneoLove said...

jeraya licin ... lain kali bait bait la.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin