ipetition

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Letter to Heechul

Dear Heechul-ssi,

How is your birthday celebration so far. Really hope that you are enjoying yourself with your loved ones.

Did you received a lot of pressies? I bet you received lots of them, but sorry dear none from me.

Did you know we have something in common, we both loved cats. I have 16 of them and I loved each and every one of them.

Ohh.....  Don't worry, I am not going to bore you with my cats story.

My bias in Super Junior is Siwon actually but you and Jungsoo-ssi hold a special place in my heart.

Wanna know why?

We are the July babies, though we don't share the same zodiac.

The fact that you both are hyungs to the boys or MY BOYS, made it all the more special.

I have no regrets falling in love with Siwon in Athena, for I have fallen in love with all of you.. All 13 + 2 of you.

I really hope the sasaengs fan whoever they are, will leave you in peace finally.

Or at least respect your decision to be under the radar until you are release from your mandatory military duty.

Please know this. I loved watching variety shows where you are the guest, because you just couldn't care less of your idol image. You participated whole heartedly and you always made it looked fun.

Your wittiness are your greatest strength and together with your sharp tongue, nobody can beat you that easily.

Maybe Kyu can beat you in that department but

hey!!!

you are YOU and KYU is kyu.

I hope this letter will not bored you on your special day, but I just need to let this out of my chest.

When you decided to deactivate your twitter account just few more minutes before 12am KST time last night, the sadness felt up to now.

Wae!!!

But reading your last tweet is enough for me to know and understand how tiring you must have felt going through your daily life in the 'company' of those 'attention seekers' and overly obsessed fans.

Heechul-ssi, my wish for you is, may you be blessed with good health and may you find peace and happiness during your leave from entertainment scene.

Eventhough it will be almost impossible for you to live a quiet life because of your legions of fans ie ELFs and Petals but I'm sure they will be waiting patiently for your come back and loved you no less.

From me Mona Noona who loved you like my own dongsaeng...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin