ipetition

Sunday, December 4, 2011

It was one year ago...

Few close friend who read my first post Too young?? told me to bring him out..to get to know him more...

Too fast....

Yeap... but they meant well.

as usual I would ask Neilly, she said, oh well

Whatsapp message what else

ME : Can I ask you something?
Neilly : Yes
ME : Those who read the blog, ask me to ask S.... out, Not the romantic outing, casual ones..
ME : I find that hard to do, Sik over ka?
Neilly : It depends juak where.. Mun normal place, mbak makan ajak I think should be ok..
ME : Lunch la nak..... But.... I do find it hard to do, plus I don't know how he would react
ME : The reason they ask me to do that is because, at least I can see where it goes, relationship or friendship
ME : For all we know nya alu takut with me
ME : That's the last thing I want to happen
ME : Since you are opening your shop soon and I know he is one of your good staff
Neilly : Why don't you make yourself comfortable with him first then you take him out
I mean you go to S..... selalu, talk to him.. make he feels comfortable talking to you.. then baruk keluar.. Coz he is a very shy guy.. nya ya cepat singkol ngan orang, omce dah comfortable, then baruk senang nak keluar
Neilly : I mean, that's how I look at him lah,
ME : That's why I ask you, you knows him.. I won't rush anyway
Neilly : Then kelak bila kedey dah bukak, makin senang lah you both nak communicate

Then I asked her, whose birthday was it when he send his first salam, she couldn't remember, after which our conversation continued..

ME : Remember I told you, I thought it was a one off crush but knowing nya still ada those crush... I appreciate that
ME :Really...

Okay people, saya tok bukan jenis lemah lembut, I don't fake myself, I consider myself macam singa or lionness, Like me for me, you don't like me, there's the door.

So for someone who had the guts to do what he did, I felt I need to let him know, I appreciate that, that's all

Towards the end of our conversation, I went to check,when, whose birthday and which purple tops I wore..

It was one year ago....

I still believe in not rushing it, age might be catching up on me, but, good things come to those who waits...

So.... till next post

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin