ipetition

Friday, July 31, 2009

Anywhere, everywhere around Kuching















24 July 2009, I went to the AF7 reunion concert rehearsal at Padang Merdeka around 8.45 pm, I was told by my friend that the full dress rehearsal will start at 8 pm. So I went there with my sis, and my two friends. I had wanted to take leave that day, but as the other colleague was on MC while the other one were asked to send her review paper to our HO, I chose to help instead.

As a matter of fact, it was only to photostat all the paper but mind you, one company with four subsidiaries and all are due for their reviews... and we had to make sure that everything is in place, and I mean everything. One thing missing or written wrongly, HO people will "make sure" it will be attended to accordingly. Oh well enough of work, why did I have this blog?? Oh ya.... now I remember..... lets proceed shall we.....

These are some photos taken during the rehearsal....



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin