ipetition

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Counting days to Hari Raya

Hari raya is just few days away and I bet everyone is busy preparing for it.

Me, no. Seriously NO.. especially this year.

A lot of things happened and it really kills the mood, plus Mom is going to Pahang on the third day of raya. She's celebrating with my aunt, who recently lost her husband to long sickness and to be with my youngest brother as he won't be celebrating with us this year.

Dad as usual, MIA.

It has been 12 years since he left us for another woman. Any other reason for me to celebrate Hari Raya.. I'd say no.

But I'm not stopping you guys out there to celebrate ya...

Let me share with you my favourites Hari raya songs, there are Saloma "Selamat Hari Raya", Aman Shah "Kepulangan Yang Dinanti",Mamat Exist "Ku Pohon Restu Ayah Bonda", Aishah "Pulanglah", Dayangku Intan "Senandung Hari Raya Untukmu", Noorkumalasari "Pulang Di Hari Raya".

See you next entry people..................

Credit to : xBadomx, TrulyUnforgettable for the Youtube link..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin